The upcoming Fujifilm X-H2 will be announced in early 2022. According to early today’s 2021 Fujifilm X Summit event, X-H2 will feature with a new stacked back-illuminated X-Trans image sensor.
Fujifilm has officially announce new products below:
- GFX 50S II – Pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 WR Lens – Pre-order at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- X-T30 II – Pre-order at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens – Pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- XF 33mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens- Pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama
The new announced Fujifilm products now available for pre-order online:
According to latest rumors, Fujifilm will have a big product announcement on January 27th, 2021. There will be a lot of new products to be announced on that day, including GFX 100S, X-E4 and new lenses. You can take a look at below to see full list of new products:
Nokishita has just discovered a new camera code registered by Fujifilm, this new camera code is “FF200003”. This new camera will be equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2.