2020 will be a very busy year for Fujifilm. Currently, Fujifilm has already registered three new camera codes: FF190003, FF190004, FF190005. This means at least we will see three new cameras to be announced in 2020.
Below are rumored specs of new Fujifilm Cameras:
- Price: Around $1,500
- New 23mm Lens
- New Hybrid Viewfinder
- Announcement could be on February 4th, ahead of CP+ 2020
- Fujifilm X-T4 will have IBIS
- New image sensor
- 6K Video at 60p
- 10 bit internal
- It should be about 1/3 of an inch thicker and about 5-6 oz heavier than X-T3
- Anamorphic ratio support
- Fully articulating flippy screen like the Panasonic Lumix-S1H
- Release date in the first half of 2020
- Replacement of Fujifilm X-T100
- Design as Fujifilm X-A7
The Fujifilm X-H2 is rumored to be announced 2020 to 2021.
New Fujifilm GFX Cameras:
We may also see an update for current GFX medium format cameras.