Fujifilm today has officially announced the new INSTAX Mini 11. The US price for INSTAX Mini 11 is $69.95, now available for pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon. Release date is on March 5th, 2020.
A fresh take on a beloved instant film camera, the FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini 11 is a sleek, fun, and stylish camera capable of producing instant credit card-sized prints. This model has been updated with an automatic exposure function that no longer requires manual adjustment for different lighting conditions, and the built-in flash benefits working in low-light conditions. It has also incorporated its macro capabilities into the 60mm lens design for seamless shooting from 11.8″ to infinity. Rather than needing to use a lens attachment, this integral design means you just need to extend the lens barrel for close focusing, and a built-in mirror on the front of the lens allows for perfectly composed selfies. The slim camera design also features a new debossed INSTAX logo over the film door, a transparent ring design over the lens, and the classic window viewfinder, and it includes two fun accessory shutter button covers.
- The successor to the INSTAX Mini 9 camera
- Slim body size
- Transparent ring lens
- 60mm f12 lens
- Debossed INSTAX logo on the film door
- Automatic Exposure – the Mini 11 automatically selects the optimal shutter speed in any environment. No need to adjust a dial!
- One-touch Selfie Mode – the Mini 11 has a built-in macro mode and selfie mirror for the perfect selfie. You don’t need a close-up lens attachment. Just pull out the lens barrel until the “Selfie Mode” mark appears!
- Includes 2 shutter button design accessories (a glow-in the-dark and jewel-like button cover) that can be attached to the shutter button for fun customization!