Fujifilm today has officially announced the new X-A7 APS-C mirrorless camera. The X-A7 features an all-new 24MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor with the same color reproduction, famous film simulations, quality, and abilities as the sensors riding in their top-tier X-system cameras like the X-T3 and X-Pro2. The US price for X-A7 with XC 15-45mm lens kit costs $699, now available for pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama/Amazon, release date on October 24th, 2019.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Hybrid Autofocus
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the sensor also affords a 117-area hybrid autofocus system that uses both phase-detection and contrast-detection methods for quick and precise AF.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.5″ 2.76m-dot touchscreen LCD enables intuitive control over shooting settings. The screen also has a swivel design to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to wirelessly share imagery and remotely control the camera from a linked mobile device.
- Sleek and stylish, the X-A7 has a retro-themed design fit with silver-colored leatherette.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 440 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.