Fujifilm has officially announce new products below:
- GFX 50S II – Pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- GF 35-70mm f/4.5-5.6 WR Lens – Pre-order at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- X-T30 II – Pre-order at Amazon/B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens – Pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama
- XF 33mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens- Pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama
Fujifilm has officially announced the XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR lens for Fujifilm X-mount. The US price for this lens is $999, now available for pre-order at B&H Photo Video/Adorama, the release date is on May 27th, 2021.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 28mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in available light conditions while maintaining a compact form factor.
- Optical elements feature Super EBC coating to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor provides fast and quiet performance beneficial to both stills and video applications. The lens has an internal focusing design, and smooth manual focusing control.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
Here are first leaked images of upcoming Fujifilm XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR lens. This lens is expected to be announced in next few days.
Fujifilm has registered a new battery named NP-70S in China. This rechargeable battery has 3.6V and 680mAh. Stay tuned for more info.
According to latest rumors, after Fujifilm announced the GFX 100S (Amazon/B&H/Adorama) and GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Lens, Fujifilm will have another product announcement in next few months. A new GF zoom lens will be announced in the first half of 2021. Currently no info about this new GF zoom lens, stay tuned for more info.
The new announced Fujifilm products now available for pre-order online: