Cosina has just officially announced the wide-angle single focus lens “Voigtlander NOKTON 23mm F1.2 Aspherical lens” for Fujifilm X mount.
Key features of Voigtlander NOKTON 23mm F1.2 ASPH lens:
- to be released in April 2022.
- An optical system optimized for the image sensor of the Fujifilm X system camera is installed. It maintains high resolution up to the periphery of the image without depending on the optical correction function of the camera, and suppresses phenomena such as color cast.
- Equipped with electronic contacts to realize highly reliable telecommunications between the lens and body.
- Uses an all-metal helicoid unit processed and adjusted with high precision and high-quality grease that produces appropriate torque.
- A 12-blade diaphragm is used to make the holes formed by the diaphragm blades closer to a circle.
- The shortest shooting distance is 0.18m due to the full lens group extension method.
- Suggested retail price is 90,000 yen (excluding tax)